07 Jul 2020
St Peters Quarter Business Improvement District seeks a City Centre Ranger
This is a full time post, working 5 days across a 7 day week (note – this means working some Saturdays)
Working as part of the project delivery team, the role will entail;
• Monitoring, reporting and deterring anti-social behaviour and crime which impact upon the visitor experience by working closely with the Police and other agencies.
• Supporting businesses in addressing issues which affect their business on a day to day basis
• Welcoming everyone, providing support for events and entertainment in the streets and open spaces and helping to promote the area.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL NEED TO BE/HAVE
· Friendly, outgoing, flexible and adaptable to customers
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of people.
· A team worker, able to work on their initiative, self motivated and the ability to plan workload is essential
· A minimum of 3 GCSEs, including Maths and English,
· A good command of the English language
· IT literate
· Common sense and a can-do attitude
· SIA Accreditation an advantage although training will be given.
· Knowledge of social media.
The post will be based primarily out of doors in all weather.
The candidate will also benefit from private medical cover after completion of their probation period.
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
IMPORTANT Please include a contact telephone number and an email address – all responses will be by either phone or email.
Please put ‘BID Ranger and your name ‘ in the subject line of the email
No agency applications please.
Please send applications to email@example.com
The post will be employed by Cathedral Quarter Derby Ltd with the remit of working in St Peters Quarter Business Improvement District
This post is advertised by Partnerships for Better Business Ltd (pfbb UK) who a the BID Management Consultants specializing in the development and delivery of Business Improvement Districts in towns cities and industrial estates. They are the BID management consultants of Cathedral Quarter Derby and St Peters Quarter Derby.
St Peters Quarter, c/o Partnerships for Better Business Ltd. Iron Gate House, 10 Iron Gate, Cathedral Quarter, Derby DE1 3FJ
Derby Festé has re-emerged with the Derby Well initiative that will include an arts trail around the city launching… https://t.co/okVy6ArMB0
Posted 3 August 2020 at 12:30pm
Facemasks are now mandatory whilst visiting shops as. Anyone refusing to wear a facemask could face up to a £100 fi… https://t.co/b5lQtna4hW
Posted 2 August 2020 at 9:30am
Derby Festé has re-emerged with the Derby Well initiative that will include an arts trail around the city launching… https://t.co/EAR7AbIIDJ
Posted 1 August 2020 at 9:30am