18 Sep 2023
St Peters Quarter Business Improvement District seeks a City Centre Ranger to undertake business engagement and provide customer services support to our businesses and visitors.
Salary £23,000 pa (pro rata up to 30 hours)
This is a part time post, working 3/4 days across a 7 day week (note – this means working some Saturdays)
Working as part of the project delivery team, the role is a uniformed role, working outdoors in all weathers. Its focus is to provide a vibrant, safe and positive experience for visitors and workers in St Peters Quarter.
Main duties are to
· Welcome everyone, provide support for events and entertainment in the streets and open spaces and help promote the area.
· Support businesses in addressing and communicating issues which affect their business on a day-to-day basis.
· Work closely with the Police, and other agencies to share intelligence and information which supports the reduction of crime and anti-social behaviour
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL NEED TO BE/HAVE
· Friendly, outgoing, flexible and adaptable to customers
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of people.
· A team worker, able to work on their initiative, self motivated and the ability to plan workload is essential
· Ability to maintain accurate records on all aspect of work
· A minimum of 3 GCSEs, including Maths and English,
· A good command of the English language
· IT literate
· Common sense and a can-do attitude
· Knowledge of social media.
The post will be based primarily out of doors in all weather.
The candidate will also benefit from private medical cover and work place pension after completion of their probation period.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 1 January 1970 at 12:00am