This Christmas we have once again partnered with Cathedral Quarter BID to deliver a Golden Ticket Prize Draw.
The aim of the prize draw is to drive footfall into the BID areas this Christmas as entries can only be submitted by physically posting them into one of the 20 post boxes located across the two BID areas. The tickets will be available to collect from many stores across the city.
The golden tickets allow the recipient FREE entry into the prize draw with the chance to win one of four prizes of £500 of shopping vouchers to be spent within businesses within the Cathedral Quarter and St Peters Quarter.
There is a likelihood of a winner being chosen that collected a ticket from your premises, choosing to allocate vouchers to spend in your store is also high; so please promote to get as many tickets submitted as you can. Also, for Golden Ticket Box Holders, whichever business collects the most tickets over the period will win x4 complimentary tickets for the Cathedral Quarter Ice Rink.
This is also a great opportunity for your own social media channels to inform your followers that you have Golden Tickets and that they can collect one from you!
When posting on your social media, if you also tag in the BID, we will share your post, therefore boosting the reach and awareness of the competition and your business.
Facebook/TikTok/Instagram – StPetersQuarterDerby
X – SPQDerby
Linkedin – St Peters Quarter Derby BID
The prize draw will run from Monday 6th November until Sunday 10th December with the winners being drawn on the 15th December.
We will also be heavily promoting the prize draw via our social media channels, the BID website and the Festive Derby Brochure where over 150,000 copies will be distributed to households around the Derby localities.
If you have any queries regarding the prize draw or are in need of more tickets to distribute, please contact the BID office on 01332 419050 or email@example.com
Ideas on how best to promote your Golden Tickets
- Leave tickets in bill folds which your team can advise the opportunity to win £500 (that’s a few repeat visits!)
- Place tickets in prominent place on a bar or table top with other literature
- Ask customers to fill in a ticket whilst drinks are being made
- Posters in toilets providing information and to ask a member of staff for a ticket
- Place a ticket in the bag with your customers purchases
- Ask if they would like to enter a free prize draw when at the counter
- A poster up in your shop to highlight how their Christmas could be paid for!
Cultural/Leisure Venues –
- Leave tickets in a prominent place at the entrance and other high footfall areas
- Ensure your team are aware of the initiative and are talking it up to visitors
- Seek opportunities to give out tickets (in your cafes, ticket office, information desks)
- Poster or A board raising awareness to the initiative
Health and Beauty Venues –
- Place tickets on the reception desk and coffee tables
- Promote them to be filled in whilst waiting for any appointment or services to be completed
- Staff talking about the tickets and how to enter (nearest post box)
Professional services –
- Place tickets on reception desk
- Hand tickets over when customers are waiting to be seen.